Come study with ISIS! If you missed summer, most of these great field courses are offered in our Winter session, December 26 - January 7.
Winter session 2014, December 26, 2014 - January 7, 2015 Details coming soon
- Large Animal Veterinary Practices in the Tropics
- Wildlife Medicine, Biology and Conservation
- Health, Belief and Ethnomedicine: Traditional and Contemporary Healing in Belize
- NEW! Global Health: Biology, Medicine and Public Health in the Tropics
- Bones and Stones: Peoples and Archaeology of Belize (WINTER ONLY)
- Indigenous Knowledge in the 21st Century
- NEW! Tropical Forests: The Management and Conservation of Biodiversity
- Tropical Marine Conservation Biology
- New! Ornithology in the Tropics: Birds of Belize
- NEW! Tropical Ecosystems: New Approaches to Sustainability
- NEW! Sustainable Communities: Serving and Learning - interim week for community service between sessions
Plan to come early or stay a few days longer than your session and enjoy the wide variety of adventures all around Belize.
- Visit Maya archaeological sites
- Cave exploration and cave-tubing
- Horseback riding
- Cultural interactions with Maya and Garifuna villages
- Island trips - lots of locations from which to choose for water sports, including snorkeling or scuba diving, sun and relaxation
- Rock climbing and repelling through waterfalls
- Rain forest canopy zip-lining
- Lots of interaction with Nature: medicinal plant trails, butterfly farms, Belize Botanic Garden, bird watching and photography
We look forward to seeing you in Belize!