Come study with us in the winter or summer! Our courses are two weeks long and Belize is an English-speaking country. Consider taking two courses and staying for four weeks.
Get the scoop on these courses from students who have been to Belize and studied with us. See our student reviews on each course page.
If you want to apply for courses in 2015/16, please contact our Program Director, Cynthia Reece or apply online, and tell us what area of study interests you and when you would like to come. Download application forms here.
- Large Animal Veterinary Practices in the Tropics
- Wildlife Health, Ecology and Conservation
- Health, Belief and Ethnobotany in Belize
- Global Health: Biology, Medicine and Public Health in the Tropics
- Indigenous Resurgence and Sustainable Development
- Tropical Marine Ecology and Conservation
- Watershed Ecology, Conservation and Management
Plan to come early or stay a few days longer than your session and enjoy the wide variety of adventures all around Belize.
- Visit Maya archaeological sites
- Cave exploration and cave-tubing
- Horseback riding
- Cultural interactions with Maya and Garifuna villages
- Island trips - lots of locations from which to choose for water sports, including snorkeling or scuba diving, sun and relaxation
- Rain forest canopy zip-lining
- Lots of interaction with Nature: medicinal plant trails, butterfly farms, Belize Botanic Garden, bird watching and photography
We look forward to welcoming you to Belize!