Come study with the Center for Engaged Learning Abroad - CELA Belize in the winter or summer! Belize is an English-speaking country and our courses are two intense weeks long. Consider taking two courses and stay for four weeks in this tropical wonderland.
- Large Animal Veterinary Practices in the Tropics
- Wildlife Health, Ecology and Conservation
- Health, Belief and Ethnobotany in Belize
- Global Health: Biology, Medicine and Public Health in the Tropics
- Indigenous Resurgence and Sustainable Development
- Tropical Marine Ecology and Conservation
- Watershed Ecology, Conservation and Management
Plan to come early or stay a few days longer than your session and enjoy the wide variety of adventures all around Belize.
- Visit Maya archaeological sites
- Cave exploration and cave-tubing
- Horseback riding
- Cultural interactions with Maya and Garifuna villages
- Island trips - lots of locations from which to choose for water sports, including snorkeling or scuba diving, sun and relaxation
- Rain forest canopy zip-lining
- Lots of interaction with Nature: medicinal plant trails, butterfly farms, Belize Botanic Garden, bird watching and photography
We look forward to welcoming you to Belize!