Come study with us this summer! If you missed winter, most of these great field courses are offered in our Summer 2015 programs plus some new ones - details coming soon!
Get the summer 2015 schedule and pricing here
Get the scoop on these courses from students who have been to Belize and studied with ISIS. See our student reviews at Rate My Study Abroad.
If you want to apply for courses in 2014, please contact our Program Director, Cynthia Reece or apply online, and tell us what area of study interests you and when you would like to come.
- Large Animal Veterinary Practices in the Tropics
- Wildlife Medicine, Biology and Conservation
- Health, Belief and Ethnomedicine: Traditional and Contemporary Healing in Belize
- NEW! Global Health: Biology, Medicine and Public Health in the Tropics
- Bones and Stones: Peoples and Archaeology of Belize (WINTER ONLY)
- Indigenous Knowledge in the 21st Century
- NEW! Tropical Forests: The Management and Conservation of Biodiversity
- Tropical Marine Conservation Biology
- New! Ornithology in the Tropics: Birds of Belize
- NEW! Tropical Ecosystems: New Approaches to Sustainability
- NEW! Sustainable Communities: Serving and Learning - interim week for community service between sessions
Plan to come early or stay a few days longer than your session and enjoy the wide variety of adventures all around Belize.
- Visit Maya archaeological sites
- Cave exploration and cave-tubing
- Horseback riding
- Cultural interactions with Maya and Garifuna villages
- Island trips - lots of locations from which to choose for water sports, including snorkeling or scuba diving, sun and relaxation
- Rock climbing and repelling through waterfalls
- Rain forest canopy zip-lining
- Lots of interaction with Nature: medicinal plant trails, butterfly farms, Belize Botanic Garden, bird watching and photography
We look forward to welcoming you to Belize!